Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Packing up

Just wanted to let everyone know that Econometrics of the Soul only has about 5 more posts until I shut it down indefinitely. There are a couple of book reviews I will post, another church post, and then I'll start making the case on here for the work we'll be doing in Moldova.

After that, all posts will be on a separate blog Joni and I will keep about our working toward and in Moldova. I'll keep posting at Thoughts on Scripture as well.

This blog has served its purpose, and now it's time to focus my efforts elsewhere.

By the way, if you didn't see this story on the CBS Evening News last night, you need to watch it now. Everyone needs to watch this. Warning, it was all I could do to keep from crying while watching this. I'm glad our soldiers found and rescued these kids.

2 comments:

allison secrest walters said...

Hey Tapp, are you guys moving to Moldova? Hope you are both doing well! I appreciate your comments on all the boys' blogs.

JTapp said...

Yep, that's the plan. Hope you guys get moved back to KY alright.