Thursday was a day of unusual and somewhat unexpected events, in no particular order:
1. Filled up two cars of gas for 76 cents/gallon at Kroger.
2. Got a new tablet. Having used my current tablet for 1459 out of the last 1460 days, it was time.
3. Met my new Director.
4. Said goodbye to my old Director.
5. Ate pecan pie with chocolate chips. Also saw my first Big Red cake (which I did not eat).
6. Ate curried fish and mashed garlic cauliflower with avocado for dinner. Was fabulous.
7. Got a selfie with the current Governor. Our ties matched, bonus.
God is good all the time, but some days are just more memorable than others. Here's to you, 2015.